Yoon Answers Benefits FAQs

Director of Veterans Benefits, Kelsey Yoon, Esq. recently answered pressing questions that her and the Veterans Benefits staff routinely receive. 

She suggests that veterans contact their local service officer whenever they receive correspondence from Veterans Affairs. The same advice applies when determining a veteran’s rating decision.

To get a copy of a veteran’s medical records, Yoon advises veterans to use MyHealthEVet. On the site, veterans are able to message their doctors securely, and refill prescriptions.

More detailed information can be found in The VVA Veteran. If you have questions about your benefits, email benefits@vva.org.

Receive the Latest VVA News

Stay informed about the latest veteran news

Facebook Widget Plus
View Monthly Posts